Termos de Uso
2. License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) from the SL Book website, for personal and non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you cannot:
1. Modify or copy the materials;
2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the SL Book website;
4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SL Book at any time. Upon termination of viewing these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on the SL Book website are provided ‘as is’. SL Book makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement. of rights.
- Furthermore, SL Book does not warrant or make any representation regarding the accuracy, probable results or reliability of the use of materials on its website or otherwise related to such materials or on websites linked to this website.
5. Material accuracy
SL Book has not analyzed all sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SL Book of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
SL Book may revise these website terms of service at any time without prior notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of SL Book and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.